Marble Cheese Slicers Add Elegance and Convenience
A marble cheese slicer demonstrates class and elegance. Not only does it show your good taste, but marble provides the added benefit of keeping the cheese cool so it stays fresh and does not get oily on the surface. Choose from white marble, black marble, green marble or gray marble cheese slicers.
- Each marble cheese slicer has a solid marble base weighing 3 to 5 pounds, and non-slip rubber feet for stability when slicing.
- The Compact Marble Slicers are the smallest, with a 5 inch by 8 inch marble base, and are easily stored and cleaned.
- The Prodyne cheese slicer has a larger and slightly thicker marble base. The patented cutting arm mechanism on the Prodyne marble slicers, also known as the Say Cheese slicer, is well known for its long-lasting reliability.
- The Gray Marble cutting board has the largest cutting surface (6.5 × 9.5 inches) of any of our marble cheese slicer boards.
- For the look of wood with the cheese-cooling advantange and elegance of marble, try our marble inlay serving tray.
Add the Elegance of a Marble Cheese Slicer to your kitchen today.